Bakels Caramel Delite Cake Mix
A delightfully delicious caramel cake is loved by all, and our simple recipe makes it so easy to make. Try it out today
1kg Caramel flavoured cake mix
3 x 60g eggs
140g vegetable oil
15g Pettina Caramel Paste (Optional)
1. Combine cake mix, water & eggs and mix on low speed for 1min.
2. Scrape bowl and continue to mix for a further 2 mins on high.
3. Add oil on low speed until thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into prepared tin/cases.
5. For 8" Round cake: Bake at 150-160 degrees for approx. 2hrsFor best results, allow cake to cool in tin.
6. For Cupcakes: Bake at 150-160 degrees for approx. 25-35 mins
Baking time and temperature will vary from oven to oven. Always grease & paper line tins.
Always grease & paper line tins.
Specifications for Bakels Caramel Delite Cake Mix
|Size||1kg Bag , 15kg Bag|