How to Create Delicious Chocolate Lava Cakes
Fluffy and rich chocolate Cakes, filled with a decadent liquid chocolate, need we say more? Don't let lava cakes be out of your skill set with our easy to follow recipe using the famous Valrhona Chocolate.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Approximately 125g of Valrhona Guanaja 70%
230g of butter
2 Whole Eggs
½ Cup of sugar
½ Cup of flour
8 Chocolate Truffles or Ganache Candies
1. Melt the Guanaja 70% Baking bar with the butter In a microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until fully melted.
2. Blend together sugar and eggs for 3 minutes whilst ensuring to not over beat the eggs.
3. Combine the egg mixture with the melted chocolate and stir with a spatula. Next, add flour and stir.
4. Line 2 inch round metal molds with parchment paper. Alternatively, you may use non stick spray and flour to prevent sticking.
5. Fill up each mold with the chocolate mixture halfway and place a chocolate truffle or candy in the middle of the mold. Cover the candy with more of the chocolate mixture.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at (190ºC). Remove from molds with care and serve.