Save the Date Events is a boutique event styling and planning business based in Sydney. Nicole, who has always had a passion for pretty things, explains how the business came to life!
“I first realised my passion for creating beautiful events when I hosted my friend’s bridal shower. It started with a simple colour scheme and the end result was a gorgeous backyard garden affair. I received a lot of compliments from the guests and felt that I should pursue things further and start my own styling business. I absolutely loved planning my own wedding and wanted to feel that rush of organising an event all the time, and Save the Date Events was born.
“I have always had an interest in the pretty things in life and I love that working with my clients on their events allows me to express my creativity. Everyone has a different idea of what they want their special occasion to look like and this means working with clients to come up with unique ideas.”
Save the Date Events offers event styling and planning services as well as styled dessert tables.
“My style is fun, crisp and creative and events feature lots of hand-made little goodies that will add a personal touch to your celebration,” says Nicole. “The business has evolved naturally over time, so I thought it was time to spice things up and give our logo a fresh look. I put together this gorgeous pink and gold shoot to celebrate our shiny new face.”
The shoot could not have been possible without these amazing vendors:
- Sweet Treats: Candy Bar Sydney (www.candybarsydney.com.au)
- Styling, hand-made tassels, balloon tail & props: Save the Date Events (www.savethedateevents.com.au)
- Photography: Andreas Photography (https://www.facebook.com/andreasphotographyAP)
- Logo design: Pretty and Print (www.prettyandprint.com)
- Table, chair & prop hire: Ashdown & Bee (https://www.facebook.com/ashdownandbee)
- Flowers: Designs by Boo Shi (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boo-Shi/108054709213996)
- Jumbo Balloon: Born to Party (https://www.facebook.com/borntopartyaustralia)